People & Culture Team:
July 23rd, 2020
Keeping our people – COVID Safe
We continue to ensure our people remain safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic. With over 427 infections in Zimbabwe to-date the safety of our people at Masawara remains our top priority. Infection, Prevention and control has been the Culture the team continues to embed across all group companies to ensure information, guidance and support is provided to all employees at all times. Below are some of the measures put in place across various companies over the past two months since the pandemic hit our country; –
- Selected Wellness Champions across all Group Companies attended workplace training facilitated through CareNet Africa as a way of raising awareness and empowering Champions within each organisation to assist in implementation of preventative measures.
- Online symptom assessments have been conducted for all employees through CareNet Africa. This enables organisations best identify and assist members who may have been exposed to the virus get needed support as well as those who may have comorbidities avoid exposure to risk of infection from Covid-19.
- Personal Protective Equipment was provided to all employees including face masks and hand sanitisers.
- To decongest the office, various measures have been put in place with about 80% of staff enabled and supported to work from home.
- COVID – 19 tests were carried out for all essential staff who needed to be physically present in the office for critical business operations. The Covid-19 tests were couple with Clinical Baseline checks including Oxygen Saturation levels, Blood pressure, Blood Sugar and Lipid Profile checks to ensure employee health and wellbeing is safeguarded.
- Weekly disinfection of workstations as well as hourly sanitization and cleaning of workspaces continue to be carried out to maintain a clean working environment.
- Desk screens have been mounted at all client facing desks within various organisations.
- Continuous staff training via Zoom each week – sharing new information and recommended ways to prevent the virus. This is done by the trained Wellness Champions.
Join the Chairman’s WhatsApp Platform Today!
Click the link below to join the Masawara Chairman’s WhatsApp…
Our Cresta safe stay promise
Our priority is the safety of our guests and we…
People & Culture Team:
Keeping our people – COVID Safe We continue to ensure…